Saturday, August 14, 2004

People may scoff at my belief in Feng Shui. I admit that I do have some scepticism myself. So the fact that Cute Suit has invited me to a barbecue may or may not have something to do with the fact that I spent my day off decluttering my house.

I filled one and a half wheelie bins, ripped up the dreadful lino in my entrance porch, broke 2 nails and even cleaned out the fish tank. I also managed to find my Counterpart Driving Licence, MOT certificate and Insurance Policy. First time I've ever been able to lay my hands on all my documents first time without having to apply for duplicates.

I hope Michelle the Cleaner appreciates all my efforts and agrees to commence a relationship. I still have to sort out my wardrobe so that the doors will shut. To say I never have anything to wear, it sure takes up a lot of space.

I wasn't able to accept the invitation to the bbq - prior engagement with Madonna. He already knew that - so I'm wondering if he was just testing the water to see what my reaction would be - are men as devious as we women? I'm going to a concert at Castle Howard next week and then in the Directors' Box at the Rugby the following day. I can take a friend. I might ask him if he wants to come along. I can't stop smiling. It's been so long since I've had that warm glowy fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach - and it's sort of bubbling up and causing me to spontaneously sing and laugh. I even startled the cat yesterday.

I am in danger of becoming a happy person again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home