Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I was horny as heck yesterday! Haven't known myself to be like it in years - it quite surprised me! I'd forgotten what a sexual animal I can be! One whiff of male hormone, even over cyber-space - and I'm keening! I did the only thing a self-respecting bitch on heat with no outlet can do, went to the Designer Outlet!

Armed to the elbows with posh bags that we could barely carry, even given the lightness of my purse, Jack and I drove home happy, accompanied by The Streets - apparently acceptable to teenagers given the level of obligatory swearing - and equally welcomed by Mum - it has poetry and humour and angst -like it!

I enjoyed driving the hire car too - great to get to 110 without your foot to the floor completely and know you won't have to suffer for it at a later date - it took me 40 mins to get to York! Whoosh! Baby, I'm flying! Took a while longer to get home 'cos I took the scenic(?) route through Selby - Jack complained that I was driving too slow, at 85! Guess who won't be allowed to drive alone til he's 29!!

I had a great time when I got home with all my smelly posh candles and body lotion - even enjoyed trying on my new SIZE 14 tops!!! I'm singing! I'm dancing! I'm hot to trot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home