Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I picked one of the best ever matches to miss by all accounts. I'm sure it didn't compare to the exciting time I had checking through a particularly cheeky Lease, complete with a stunning Flying Freehold, a remarkable Chancel Repair problem, and a bit of adverse possession! Now you occasionally see a couple of these at once - but 4 altogether! Fantastic!!

It just kept getting better when I got home too. There were quite a few of my regular e-chatterers online - the beer and high-spirits must have got them in a friendly mood 'cos they all wanted to chat. I had to take it in turns to chat to them, trying to juggle each so as not to spend an unfairly long time with one, to the exclusion of the others.

The Strawberry Date Dish was on his new webcam as well - very brave of him - I of course, was very very sober (it being a school night, and having to be aprofessional interviewer this morning) and therefore probably disappointed him by just sitting smiling, occasionally flicking my hair about and generally looking a bit daft and self-conscious.

The Dynamo was back from his holiday and had managed to edit all his holiday snaps so I was then treated to a slide show of various parts of European coast.

Just as I was about to go to bed, the Throb came online - he does it every flipping night - impeccable timing - always as I'm about to log off and get some kip - and yes, I know I could still do that, but there's just something about him - maybe it's that I know my mother wouldn't approve - I know I shouldn't approve! - maybe it's 'cos he's a bit different - exotic even - if you can call Northern Ireland that! I'm going to have to meet him sooner or later 'cos I'm starting to do what I've seen others do with me - and that's start to imagine it's real almost - I need to be brought right back down to reality! and I will be, I'm sure of it.
Anyway, too busy for the next couple of months so it's not an option.

PS. I was asked what a scent library was - see my answer to the comment below - honestly! I would have expected a more discerning readership! but I'm flattered I have any beyond Eva and Rachel - and that's only cos they can never get through on my phoneline anymore - just like to check I'm still ok - not lying unconscious somewhere, being feasted on by my hungry cat - while the rest of the world fails to notice I'm missing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherrypie said...

Oh, he did!

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home