Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It looks like I'm going to have to go over to Leeds mid-week if I have any hope of seeing The Ring this side of autumn. Eva's following Roger around the country every weekend. She promises she won't be the type of girl who never makes time for her friends once they get a boyfriend - and I do think she means it - just not yet.

No doubt she'll be moving to Sheffield soon - that's ok - I don't mind going out there - although I do prefer Leeds - but as Roger quite rightly pointed out, we do invariably sit in Eva's lounge and get pissed so we could do that in any city. Guess we'll have to play Trivial Pursuit more too 'cos we will only need to go through half the "why haven't I got a boyfriend" conversation.

Right! I'm off to the Scales of Terror - wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home