Sunday, June 13, 2004

Debbie Harry is a Goddess! Ok - so she was backlit and had fans blowing her platinum retro hair, but there is no denying that she has It! and she can sing and move, one of the sexiest things I've witnessed - last year's Rugby World Cup aside.

In fact, I had the toppest of top nights - not only was the entertainment phenomenal, I had good company, good food and a new leather skirt which I picked up for pennies just when I thought I was going to have to go to the concert in my old jeans. Can a day get any better? I even came home to sexy text messages from an even sexier handsome tall guy. I had to have an early night - the excitement was too much - I was in bed by 2.30 am - alone and smiling.

This weekend has to have been one of the best I've had in years - Jack took part in his first ever athletics meeting yesterday - it was also my first encounter with athletics - could have done it at school if I'd bothered to ever take part in PE and drag myself out of the music practice rooms - but I didn't and I wouldn't have changed it for the world. But I'm so proud of Jack - he was the smallest of the competitors in his shotput event (and that's at 5'8"), representing his District - he came 3rd - and now represents the County at York next weekend - I am so proud!

I can't think this week will be half as eventful as the last has been, already Mr Monday has postponed - so I'm now preparing myself for the work schedule of a Junior Doctor - on the pay of a junior nurse ( by comparison) but I'm happy, a bit freckly from sitting in the sun ( I had to decamp to Rachel's garden 'cos my step father was too evident with his greenhouse to enjoy a proper sunbathe at home) and feeeeeeelllllllllin' pretty God Damn funky! Bring on Week Commencing Mon 14 June!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home