Thursday, June 17, 2004

La la la! La la la! La la la! la la la! la la! England!! Wow! What a performance!

I watched it via my Yahoo! Sport online commentary and then listened to it in the car on the way home. I didn't dare watch it live, having turned on the match in the 98th minute on Sunday and given it the kiss of death! And my reticence was rewarded - perhaps tomorrow is a day to braoch the company car issue, given the good mood my Lovely New Boss will be in!

I've had invites to 2 posh parties today as well - one after the other - result! Just got the details for Jack's County Athletics meeting too - if he does well at this, he goes through to the All England Schools' Tournament - he's more interested in going to the Designer Outlet on the way home to buy some new rugby boots and deprive me of more cash - but I've agreed, what price future fame! Move over Jackie Stallone - Cheryl's entered the zone!

I can't get this horny feeling out of my head either - not eased by the fact that my favourite rugby player is back from holiday and emailing me again - and my Mister Sunday is being very attentive - Come on England!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home