Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tag! You're It!

Diane has tagged me. I must list six random things about myself, and then tag six more people. She has instructed me to "First post your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog."

I'm not sure there are 6 random things worth knowing about me but I'll have a go...

  1. I once wrote a poem for the Queen. I got a polite letter back from Buckingham Palace. I was 7
  2. I hit a lamppost on my first driving test, a fact which has caused many a mirthful moment amongst my friends over the years, knowing what a control-freak perfectionist I am. It is only now that I can appreciate the funny side of it.
  3. My Mum dumped Kevin Keegan for my Dad. ( Ok. So that's not strictly about me but I might never have been born if she'd stuck with the permed one).
  4. I am double-jointed.
  5. I thought for years that I had 2 different coloured nipples. It was only when I moved into a house that didn't have all its mirrors sideways on to windows, that I discovered it was just a shadow.
  6. Roland Gift touched my swollen tummy when I was 7 months pregnant during the balcony scene of Romeo & Juliet.

So, Now I've got to infect 6 other poor victims. Ok!

Seany, Pete, Brian, Melora, Mike Da Hat ( he was my first ever commenter, which really freaked me at the time) and Cream.............

Na Na Na Na Na

You're It if you want to play xx

7 Comments:

Blogger Diane Viere said...

Great job! Wo-hoo! You've had some near misses! Glad you got that mirror thing all settled!

Love getting to know people better!

Thanks for playing! :)

Diane

9:41 pm  
Blogger Mike Da Hat said...

I never knew I was your first commenter. But I've played your game.

9:45 am  
Blogger Charlie said...

Nice butt, lady.

2:10 pm  
Blogger Carlotti said...

First time to your site, but I've enjoyed your comments on "I Wonder" and "Chronicles of Blunderview" now. (That sentence took me a long time to write because the clicker keeps dying on my mouse and I have to threaten it with "control alt delete" which in itself seems to fix it - don't ask me how!?)

I don't know if this is okay in blogger-ville (I'm new to this) but I got a real kick out of your detailed instructions to Ms. Blunderview on how to set up links. She's not into reading manuals, if you know what I mean. That's more my style, and I'm the one who gets into all the trouble. Ms. Blunderview just charges along doing things like sleeping outside the door of her scuzzy-neighborhood apartment when she was 19, and nothing bad ever seems to happen to her...... I think it's wonderful.

Do you make cherry pie from scratch?

2:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is this double-jointed malarkey? I've heard about it (a girl in our junior school claimed to be it) but have never really understood what it is. How can a person have double joints? Wouldn't they look rather strange? And please don't think I'm taking the piss - I'm being perfectly serious with this.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Melora said...

Good stuff! I'm still racking my brain, pathetically trying to come up with six even remotely interesting things about myself. I've had no brushes with celebrity, and my mirrors, however unflattering their reflections, have been hung straight. Still working on this, though!
Cordially,
Melora

2:31 am  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

That statue has the best ass I've ever seen. Just sayin is all...

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home