Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ta Da! And now for my next trick.....

Spot anything different? I've been tinkering with the aid of an incredibly patient and talented, not to mention sophisticated, cake-baking chap.

I think I've just passed my Grade 1 in Blog Programming. I've got an NVQ Level 3 in Blog Linking with a distinction in hyperlinking.

I am truly thrilled.

The only thing better even than that today was watching Darbster ( and his incredible sideburns) on the local evening news. I called him as soon as it was over. They'd already watched it 3 times more at Max' insistence, including having freeze-framed it on each shot of the gorgeous 4 year old.

See what I just did. I put 3 links in AND THEY WORK!!!!!!

Oh! And I got a phone call from Alison and an email from Gordy. And it's not even my birthday. Yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Congratulations on the blog update & thanks for your kind words.

It also means I get to maintain my anonimity as no-one who knows me would recognise me from your description!

11:02 pm  
Blogger Oberon said...

......momma's little baby loves short'nin' short'nin'.......momma's little baby loves short'nin' bread.

12:40 am  
Blogger andrea said...

You may have just learned how to link but you're way ahead of me when it comes to having a weather fairy (woman? genie?) on your sidebar. I'll get around to it one day... BTW it's the same weather here right now, but we're a whole 3 degrees warmer.

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home