Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Jack's got a girlfriend! na na na na na! I've got a potential boyfriend! Tee hee hee!

Jack went AWOL tonight - Mum was very worried , having got to 9 o'clock and not hearing from him- Iwas slightly perturbed, having left my mobile at work with all possible contact numbers in it. Mum set out to drive around the streets, not sure what she was expecting to see - a Crack den, I think - I got online and within seconds had his new mobile phone number (thanks, Josh) - and had made contact - phew! disaster averted! Mum happy! Jack has a girlfriend!

So, Eva's back after a fab honeymoon, Jack swears they are just friends and he'll tell me if he gets close to becoming a man, and Chris kissed me! What are the chances of that happening?

Lovely day at the rugby - 64-6 to us -Result! Sun shining down all day, halter-neck held my tits up, and we enjoyed pizza whilst watching the Mens' 100m - Hollywood couldn't have done it better - they would have included a chase scene and some middle-distance thoughtful shots!

I have written 2 postings since I last blogged on Thursday and neither have saved. Fate, Karma, or is blogspot getting over-populated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home