Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wobbly plates

The workmen arrived with a skip at 9 o'clock this morning. They left it right at the end of the drive. It's a long drive which can easily accommodate 5 cars. I'll have to park mine on the grass verge. There are 2 of them demolishing the Shed and the gym. They are very good at drinking tea. I left them to make it themselves as I was in too much of a rush to get to the vets.

Darius had been missing for a couple of days. He came back last night. Only his tail didn't.

The stump is being amputated right now. I keep crying. He's going to be alright.

I've got to hide my inch long roots before my best friend's wedding tomorrow. I've got a card, a tie and a pair of stockings to buy. A piece of coving fell down last night, narrowly missing Jack's skull. And my computer has blown up.

I'm at work. I've got a diary full of appointments and a couple of hysterical clients.

I'm not coping at all well.
I'll be fine though. It's just a minor crisis.


6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

It never rains, but it pours. So sorry. Wish there was something I could do to help.

12:36 pm  
Blogger The Quacks of Life said...

((CP))

((Darius))

3:11 pm  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Deep Breath.
OK, now, in a low, sweet, dulcet, tone, whisper...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10..
Excellent now you can go outside and SCREAM,
"FFFFFFFF******CCCCKKKKKK!"

(CyberHug)
Have fun (hic) at the wedding.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

Is that your (manx) cat? Oh No! Poor Darius, how was the wedding? Was the Best Man's speech?! I heard that it was the funniest thing since, since, since eh... since . . .

then

6:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything has calmed down a little now, and that Darius is recovering from his ordeal. You certainly don't do things by half!

4:25 pm  
Blogger Cream said...

I should've dragged you to Marrakesh with me, Cherrybabes!
Top Chillout!

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home