Monday, July 23, 2007

Lake Flaccid

What do you do on a Sunday morning when you've come home earlier than expected from a weekend in the Lakes but no-one knows you are back?

a) Catch up on the ironing?

b) Clean out the Shed and Gym in readiness for the restoration blokes?

c) Call up a single friend and drag her along while you nosey about 26 or so of your fellow villagers' Open Gardens?

Consequently, I have nothing to wear and must remove 3 and half tons of cobwebs, spilt cat biscuits, 4 sofas, 3 bookcases, a multi-gym, an exercise bike, a cross-trainer and an assortment of weight benches ( in almost new condition) this evening. On my own. I shall have nowhere to sneak a crafty fag!

The restoration company are called 'Munters'. Jack's hoping to scrounge a company tee-shirt.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I hope Jack knows you've posted a picture of his double bass here.

7:33 am  
Blogger Cream said...

I really thought you'd be out there checking out the open gardens but I was wrong! You're not a procrastinator...

I know of lazy guys who've relieved themselves out of windows, into sinks, etc... but a double bass!

9:51 am  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

And is the highly entertaining title of your post the reason you returned early from your visit to the lakes, then?

Seeing as you have nothing to wear, I'd vote for "catching up on the ironing."

2:37 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

god he's gorgeous!

5:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'd be better playing the violin!!

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's my picture got to do with your story? Glad you like it, though....

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home