Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mia O'Wower

What do you get your best friend for a wedding present? A best friend who has lived with her husband to be for almost 14 years, a best friend who has an immaculate house and everything she wants, and nothing at all that she doesn't want? The parents of your 11-year old Godson and the people you are most likely to run to when you've been dumped, or disappointed, again, by another Mr Wasn'tright?

You get a set of baking trays or a Flan Dish from the Debenhams guest list if you have any common sense about you.

If you're me?

You write the Best Man's Speech and make sure your Godson gets all the credit for it.


And you bring them a new baby.

Or TOPMARX Mia Farrow to give her her posh name.

11 Comments:

Blogger Zig said...

I'm thinking of marrying Himself - please please please can I have a new baby too?! (And you don't even have to write a speech!)

6:14 pm  
Blogger Cream said...

Well, I hope they like cats. But at least this one is a British Shorthair.
Looks beautiful, I must admit.

8:31 pm  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

Somehow, I think you'd be fantastic writing the Best Man's speech.

Not to say, of course, that you're not super feminine.

I think the cat is a great gift. Meow. Purr. (I'm sun-stricken. Give me a break).

9:36 pm  
Blogger Seany said...

I'm allergic to cats, but still have to admit that is a cute one!

10:06 pm  
Blogger joyce said...

ok, I love cats. But smokey grey kittens with grey eyes? They make me lose all rationality. What a beauty!

1:52 pm  
Blogger kj said...

ooooohhhhhh, cp. the gift of love.

though i hope nobody's allergic.

:)

6:38 am  
Blogger andrea said...

We're getting a divorce so we can remarry and invite you. Make mine Abyssinian please.

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, she's really beautiful.

And Andrea, we had a couple of Abyssinians a few years ago. They're adorable too.

5:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just the one cat?!

All my cats are pedigree commoners!

Yes, i'm starting the almighty what to get my bf for a wedding present debate...but I think a cat from me would be a little too obvious given she calls me cat lady to start with!

10:37 am  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

You're right, they prolly don't need anything if they have been shackin' up for 14 years other than a break from each other!

You and your friend could go on an extended Thelma and Louise BF bachelorette party to parts unknown.
Give her one last look at all the Bull out there in the pasture before she shuts the gate...and there is a lot of Bull out there.

No wait better not. Somehow it will be your fault if she bolts!

Sheesh. Give her the cat and enjoy an afternoon together at the Spa... and definitely write the speech.

WV: qcefkup (honest)

11:18 pm  
Blogger Melora said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful baby!

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home