Sunday, June 24, 2007

Missing The Action

Rome. Eternal. Majestic. Hot. 'Specially when a young Aussie took a shot.


Florence and Tuscany. Breathtakingly beautiful. Weather. Extreme. Mudslides. Biblical.


The Venue. Palazzo Vecchio. The Red Room. Most Grand.


Occasion. A marriage. Tim & Lorraine hand in hand.


My Reading. Emotional. Choked and quite proud.


Nevertheless the delivery. Characteristically loud.


Gucci. A welcome haven from torrents. Belt. An early 17th birthday present.


Lucca. Puccini. Verdi. Seduced me.


Then finally Italy, Arrivederci.


Nobody's bothered about other peoples' holidays. Particularly ones that took place weeks ago now.


My meeting with a delicious and illustrious blogger last night would be far more interesting. But right now I shall continue to savour the broad smile I caught from him. I won't pass it on. It would be too cruel to the immune if they couldn't catch it too.


6 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

We must hear your side now. I loved reading Cream's report.
xo

3:31 am  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Hot on Andrea's trail and I just want to say that I am thrilled for both of you because you are both so great.

How cool. You and Cream were prolly thrilled to discover that the blogosphere could be duplicated so well in the rw.
Who knew?

4:11 am  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Hi - Came over from Cream. Sounded like a fun evening!

6:58 am  
Blogger Cream said...

Cherrybabe, that was very nice!
Delicious...food?
I'd love to hear your honest opinion about the place.

9:42 am  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

I'll tell you all about it as soon as I can turn the pc back on safely.

I'll explain why in a minute

5:46 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

isn't it funny when you meet people from blogland thst they turn out pretty much just how you imagined!

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home