Monday, October 01, 2007

Maybe Hockey wasn't so bad after all


We have a balanced approach to luck in our family.


Jack has all the good kind.


I have the bad.


Jack got a promotion and a pay rise on his second night at the Wild Coyote bar. He also got 2 assistants. Last night, he got up and danced. Today his grandma bought him a car.

I got to work to find yet another secretary off sick. I'm down to 1, the rottweiler. I still haven't got a car but I do have a crashing headache.

I don't need much. Just a break. If I'd enjoyed being hit by a big stick, I would never have given up hockey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Perhaps Jack will look after you when you get old. He'll probably own a chain of lap dancing clubs by then, so will be able to afford the fees for your retirement home.

7:57 am  
Blogger Zig said...

I would give you a hug but would probably only give you my flu. Especially as I seem to have caught your flood!

6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home