Monday, September 10, 2007

Ascendancy Tendency


I could tell you tales of what I got up to at the weekend but no-one would ever believe I fitted 4 men into 2 short days and 3 long nights. It was controversial enough to get a mention on local radio but not so much as to attract paparazzi, which is fortunate as I didn't close my hotel curtains.

There was alcohol involved but that had nothing to do with spending all Sunday afternoon in Keighley A&E waiting for the Head Glue Nurse.

It seems Saturn has returned with a bit of a bang. I think I'm going to have to pace myself over the next 30 months.




3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I'm not sure that "pace myself" would actually do it.

Unless you could be tempted to tell your tales our overactive imaginations will have to fill in the blanks. 30 months of "whatever it was" and you'll either be in jail, deceased or Prime Minister.

8:49 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Being coy doesn't suit you, CP.

8:49 am  
Blogger Zig said...

I beg to differ! I think it suits you VERY well. Has the headache gone?

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home