Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tim Burton's Charlie & The Chocolate Factory is the best film of all time. Johnny Depp is deliciously mad, he even looks handsome in a bob which would make a Lorelie Siren look plain. I could happily spend every Christmas, high day, holiday or rainy day watching reruns and probably shall do as soon as it comes out on dvd.

In the meantime I shall have to make do with South Pacific, which I rather recklessly treated myself to with the few coppers that were left in my account at the end of last month. I was so surprised not to have my bank account frozen that I threw caution to the wind and even bought myself some shiny new pans. But that's it. No more treats, no more little luxuries. I am going to transform myself into a thrifty Netto shopper who saves more than she spends. I am. I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home