Friday, June 24, 2005

Just when I thought life was good, it got better - Throbbie's Back!

Yippee! Cartwheel! Cartwheel! Shimmy! Quiver!

I have been sporting a ridiculous grin and singing all day. Jacquie thinks I have quite lost my mind. I even sent her home early witha smile.

I didn't even flinch when I learned that Angel Features is moving and may not be able to "do" for me anymore. I was actually secretly relieved - quite how I am going to manage petrol, food, clothing, heating, holidays with strangers and expensive teenagers on £2.50 a month after mortgage payments is worry enough but how I'm going to cope when faced with my own ironing is all most too much to bear. I shall delegate that job to Jack, I think - good military practice. My future daughter-in-law will thank me.

Right! Bring on the weekend - eventful as it promises to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home