Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Clever C*nt

It's always good to start the day knowing you don't have gonorrhoea. Or chlamydia, hepatitis B, HIV or syphilis.


Not that I thought for one moment I had any of these things. No symptoms, but then 70% of women never do. Perhaps all this extra weight I've been carrying wasn't fat, just a very inflamed pelvis.

What I did have was sex with a married man. A married man who felt very guilty. A married man who developed symptoms, who convinced me I'd given him an infection, who dashed off to a clinic and swallowed large quantities of antibiotics. I followed. I too took antibiotics despite being told it was unlikely I needed them. I insisted on the tests. The full works. I passed with flying colours.

Meanwhile, the married man has a very nasty dose of psychosomatic soap sensitivity.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I feel quite indignant on your behalf - how dare he blame you! I hope his soap allergy itches, a lot.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Malcolm Cinnamond said...

The man is no gentleman. Fairy washing powder and Christmas Trees bring me out in a rash as it happens.

1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're having fun :)

10:59 am  
Blogger Zig said...

with Kate on this one!

Still always nice to know you're healthy!

4:59 pm  
Blogger kj said...

oh jeez, cp.

6:54 am  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Take some umbrage, drink plenty of fluids, and call me in the morning.

2:27 pm  
Blogger Ces Adorio said...

You crack me up!

2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home