Friday, January 06, 2006

No sooner have I managed to wean myself off a chocolate fix every 20 minutes, than it is the weekend and I find myself back at home with nothing but tidying up to do. Tidying which will of course comprise of finishing off the remains of the family size tins of Quality Streets and half eaten bags of dry-roasted peanuts and pate, large chunks of cheese, fat olives and the annual bottles of Baileys and Cherry Brandy. I can still detect the faint remains of a cold so I shall avoid any strenuous activity, co-ordinating operations from the sofa. It's going to be a busy 2 days but I will not allow myself to be distracted from the task.



( I love this picture so much it has inspired me to try my hand at illustrating my posts. It bears no significance to the current post whatsoever, having been taken at the Ball in November. Richard and Paul are 2 of my oldest friends. So deep is my love for them, I shall promise not to publish the pictures of them dancing the Nutty Boys dance)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

You've managed it then have you...the photo posting thing? Well-done.
All of those leftover food tidbits sound scrumptious...especially to one who has been fasting for the past four days.
Thanks for the email too. And I don't mind lengthy posts without pictures. You seem to paint quite a few good ones with your words.

8:54 pm  
Blogger WCTs said...

LOL, more pic please...what about the dance ones?

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home