Monday, November 21, 2005

Self pity has now dispersed to be replaced by humility. I'm such a grouchy old bag sometimes, usually when something doesn't go my way and I've got too much time on my hands and nothing to fill it with.

I have formulated a plan of action, suggested by the lovely Dynamo. I am going to take up scuba diving!

It's perfect. Fit handsome wealthy young men in trunks. All I have to do is manage to squeeze myself into a size 8 wet suit and then hope that I don't use all the oxygen up just managing to breath before I even get into the water.

I'm sure to be a veritable mermaid. I just hope I don't get mistaken for a whale and harpooned on my maiden dive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

"All I have to do is manage to squeeze myself into a size 8 wet suit and then hope that I don't use all the oxygen up just managing to breath before I even get into the water."
Hilarious...I think I've heard my wife say similar things during related activies. Well written.
I love this post.

8:53 pm  
Blogger TheTart said...

LOL, you are hilarious!

Honey, take this comedy on the road. About the hunks in trunks....save some for me.

I MUST add you to my blogroll...you are truly a TART!

Smooch,
The Tart

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home