Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Start of Things


I'm standing outside my back door smoking the last fag of 2007. The neighbour's Union Jack is fluttering in the breeze. He isn't a BNP thug, just very patriotic. He got rid of the Warrior and bought a Focus. His girlfriend's very nice.

There's something at the top of the pole. It looks like a small camera. It's pointing straight into my bedroom window. I really ought to rehang the curtains.

Is the cheeky sod streaming my bedroom habits to the world at large? Or is it just for personal consumption? How long has it been there? How clear is the picture? Could any of the married men be identified? Am I incensed or aroused?

2008. Day breaks. I pick up my binoculars. It's just a loop from the flag rope.

My imagination really needs an outlet. My libido has escaped.

9 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Perhaps Big Brother is going local this year?
Happy New Year Cherrypie!
:)

7:45 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

you'll be Ok as long as you're not exceeding the speed limit!

7:23 am  
Blogger Dave said...

There's nothing to stop you installing a web-cam yourself.

Happy New Year.

10:02 am  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

I thought your libido had already been set free to enjoy life to its fullest.

Flag poles are like life. In the morning they go up, at sunset they go down.

You need to keep them from going down is all.

4:37 am  
Blogger tom909 said...

I presumed you put it on Youtube yourself Cherrypie - it's all there for the world to see. I'm surprised they're not all queuing at your door for some of the action Cherrypie.

2:31 pm  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

Oh, they are, Tom. They are.

3:00 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Happy New Year Cherrypie.

You've unleashed your libido and run it up the flagpole?

5:02 pm  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Wow Britain is Big Brother!
Check the Internet to see if any of your nocturnal
(or diurnal...*hums afternoon delight) activities have made it big on the Russian Prison Channel..they always have the primo stuff!

Where oh where did my 'bido go,
oh where oh where can it be?

I hope that you're writing all of the juicy stuff down Bridget Jones Wanton Sex Goddess.

6:28 am  
Blogger kj said...

hahahaha! my friend cherry pie--only you could tell this tale.

:)

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home