Thursday, December 13, 2007

Unbelievable

I am having a lovely time at the moment. I am really enjoying being me.

Yesterday I arrived at work to find a huge vase of flowers from an appreciative client. The job had been easy, the client delightful. I wish they were all like that.


In the evening I was told I could be 'Rhodesian'. I believe he was making reference to my pioneering spirit. He certainly meant it as a compliment, being Rhodesian ( not! Zimbabwean) himself.

This morning I've received a case of wine and been told I'm lovely... gorgeous,even, from a person of certain discernment.

I did flick a V at my hairdresser on my way to work. He'd been pipping to get my attention, not because I'd crossed in front of him whilst sending a text rather than looking where I was going. Fortunately, he found it funny. But then he would, 'cos I'm lovely.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Of course you are lovely, even if that does look like a picture of a pile of dog corpses.
We are your friends.
We don't judge.

3:01 pm  
Blogger Zig said...

Of course you are lovely and that doesn't look like a pile of dog corpses.

7:35 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

You say tomayto,
I say tomahto,
You say Rhodesian,
I say Zimbabwean,
Rhodesian,
Zimbabwean,
Zimbabwean,
Rhodesian,
Let's call the whole thing off.

By the way, you are lovely.

7:17 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Well, it seems that this year is becoming better and better. It should, of course, for we all recognise that you are lovely.

Despite publishing pictures of heaped dog corpses.

7:06 am  
Blogger Seany said...

and remember, a pile of dog corpses isn't just for Christmas...
;)

3:58 pm  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

A person of discernment, huh? Whoooo! Huge vases (is that VAH-zez or VAYZE-es) of flowers.

Rhodesian, eh?

Oh, LOVELY? And a case of wine? GOHJUSS, too, you say?

What's a V, for us four-a-nerds? But the pipping for attention, that's easy to get...

Yes, you ARE lovely. What has taken so long for others to notice, pray tell?

1:33 am  
Blogger only me... said...

a pile of sleeping doggies, as warm and lovable as you are.

friends don't judge, we appreciate eachother unconditionally.

we're a bit special like that. ;)

xxx

11:07 pm  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

You're Funny
You're Yummy

Royt than, iff nobiddy alse is goin' ta ahsk...(sniff)
Does tha 'air on yer back stand ohp on end and swirl?
Let's ave a lash then shall we..

She's so lov-a-ly
She's so lov-a-ly

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home