Tuesday, March 06, 2007

De Do Do Do De Da Da Da - Blog's Too Big Without You

I haven't gone yet and I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. I am continuing to experience Bloggers Block. I can't keep apologising. Although I should. It's shameful behaviour.

I had every intention of sitting down and making a thorough and comprehensive visit to each and everyone of you lovely people last week. I got as far as Joyce and was so engrossed in her raw, real words, time ran away with me. I shall make amends, appropriate to the individual. Eventually.

Cream, I shall be in Toon early April. I may pop in for pizza. Mike, I'll be passing the end of your road late tomorrow night on my way to Cambridge. Give us a wave. Seany, I was there, at the Elizabeth Hotel on Littlecoates Road last Thursday night. Where were you? Pete, I calculate I will have swum approximately 50000 kilometres by the middle of April. It will have to be a very large steak indeed. Dave, I bet you've had your gladstone bag packed and waiting by the door since Saturday afternoon. I'll bring some Werther's Originals for the journey.

I'm also in talks with Homo Escapeons and Within Without. We hope to reveal further details of the Inaugural International Interlinking Informal In Person In Iceland event very soon.

Finally, today I have awarded Tiger Nation as the Official Best Bloke of The Year and Perhaps Ever. Thanks for the Police tickets, mate. Every little thing you do is magic x

10 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I may be leaving on a jet plane, but my bags are not packed, and I'm not ready to go.

7:04 pm  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Don't apologise...the real world can be seductive. But don't be fooled.
It is all a dream..this IS the REAL WORLD.
Think the matrix was scary..the blogosphere makes the Matrix look like a petting zoo (not the Playboy Mansion kind either).
You are going to have to decide Cherry..Red Pill or Blue Pill?
Dreamworld or Blogosphere?

Actually I had to come up with a scheme to navigate through the 75 Blogs that I have become enamored with...15 a day (2 days off to squander in the rw)...
heaven help me if I meet one more foul temptress...Like my buddy Oscar, I can resist anything but temptation!

7:13 pm  
Blogger Seany said...

Having arrived home at 2:00am Wednesday morning after a 16 hour day, I doubt that Mr Izzard himself would made me laugh, but I must check the comedy night out some time

8:43 pm  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

I have all of Iceland tentatively booked for whenever, the entire country will be vacated to Wembley.

The only caveat is you have to swim there. To Iceland, not to Wembley.

I would cover it as a sports story, the first woman to swim from the UK to Iceland. Forget those silly little English Channel swims everyone talks about.

But you would have to give me exclusive interview and pictorial rights.

10:48 pm  
Blogger kj said...

cherrypie, i don't see my name here......cherrypie...?

:)

6:04 am  
Blogger Cream said...

Pizza?
Hope you'll be hungry, Cherrybabe!

10:26 am  
Blogger Zig said...

what ARE you doing with those fine upstanding Canadian gentlemen - is it on a 'need to know' basis? I really need to know!

3:40 pm  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

Dave - well you've got 2 weeks to get packing

HE - I strive to be a fraction of the blogger you are


WW - no problem. I am liberally applying the goose fat regularly. Orally.


KJ - they'll be something extra special for you

Cream - I'm always hungry

Ziggi - you will definitely need to know. I may have to bring you in as a co-organiser

Cherry - I think mine must run into yours somewhere downstream

9:14 pm  
Blogger joyce said...

:)
Thanks for making me blush.... shamelessly..(once again)

3:33 am  
Blogger Ian T. said...

The thing about Blogging is actually remembering what you wanted to post when you get around to actually doing it :). I tend to visit more than comment these days, mostly due to pressure of new job and drawing commitments, but I always enjoy coming here.

1:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home